sábado, 25 de julio de 2020

Favorite Anime


One of the things I do when I have free time is to watch anime, I will recommend two anime that I really liked due to its plot and the development of the characters.
PD: They are not in any categorical order, and honestly, I have several favorite anime but for space reasons, I have only chosen two L.

Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia):

The context of the story is a world where 80% of the world's population has peculiarities (something like gifts) and where being a hero is a profession. The anime has as main Izuku Midoriya, a young man who since childhood has wanted to become a hero, the problem? He does not possess a peculiarity, but even so he does not abandon his dream, and due to his perseverance and constant fight, destiny gives him an opportunity to become a hero.

I really liked this anime, the story is at school time so we see how the characters are formed to be heroes, see the growth and perseverance, or overcoming certain themes from the past, of certain characters was great. I watched the four seasons and the two films continuously (I do not regret having stayed up for a few days) and currently I am looking forward to the fifth very excited about what is coming. If you like action and superheroes, I highly recommend it!


Fullmetal Alchemist (and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood):

To begin, I must clarify that the first name corresponds to the first adaptation of the manga; both anime are independent of each other (since they have certain differences), even so, I recommend both. The story centers on two brothers (Edward and Alphonse Elric) who are alchemists with a pretty tragic past, when they wanted to try to bring their deceased mother to life, through alchemy, Edward lost parts of his body (which then they are replaced by robotic limbs) and Elric lost his body entirely.

I saw this anime during my school days, it was one of the first that really caught my attention and I also liked it too much, simply the story is great and the development of both brothers, both individually and as a duo, I loved, in addition to the other characters that appear throughout the series. I saw both adaptations, I liked them both; So much so that my violin's name (yes, I named it) is Edward in honor of that character.

Before finishing, I will make a little mention of some animes I really liked and that should also give them an opportunity to see them: Tokyo Ghoul, Ao no Exorcist (or Blue Exorcist), Haikyuu!, Shingeki no Kyojin (or Attack on Titan), Kimetsu no Yaiba  (or Demon Slayer), Akame ga Kill, Lovely Complex, Another, Naruto, Noragami, Your Lie in April and Anohana (There are many more but these came to mind at this time hehehe).

And tell me, have you seen any of these anime?

Goodbye! J

5 comentarios:

  1. ooh I love lovely complex, It was one of my first shoujo animes and I love it, the first ending is my favorite of both. Also the final is so emotional because of the common of taking different paths and the separation with friends. ;) Only good memories.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also saw Boku No Hero, I'm excited about season five, the last episode of season four in which Endeavor fights Nomu is the best. About the second movie, I didn't know it was already on the internet, I'll see it as soon as I have a chance uwu.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love both of this animes! I watched FMA as a kid and I really remember being shoked with the dark story that the picture (that mom transmutation scene it's one of my chilhood fears xD) but loved the ending of Brotherhood better than the first one. And Boku no Hero it's an anime that me and my best friend watch religiously! Uraraka it's the best character I absolutely love her!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I must admit that I have seen many anime series (especially because my cousins love it), but I have not seen a single chapter of all the anime you mentioned, haha. I have seen more of the romantic and / or fighting type, such as: Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, Seven deadly sins, Kaichou wa maid sama, among others. Still, your recommendations sound very interesting, so I look forward to taking a look at them during the holidays. Have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like anime! and with the quarentine I'm constantly searching for animes and manga to enjoy haha. Fullmetal is an anime that waits in my list! Also, same with boku no hero, this year I saw it in like 5 days, it is so fun and I'm thinking of reading the manga because I really wanna know what happens next. Also, I'm currently watching dorohedoro and it is so cool :)

    ResponderEliminar