viernes, 3 de julio de 2020

My Future Job


 In this blog I´m going to talk about my ideal job in the future.

If I'm honest, I'm still not very clear, how I want to do Social Work (or which one area i can dedicate myself in this profession), so I will only focus on the things that interest me and I'd like to do.
Since I was little I have always wanted to travel and get to know the world, its cultures, traditions, music, the system by which they are governed and the diverse perspectives that exist about various topics (being able to see how a certain country, due to its customs and beliefs, has a certain position before a problem and how solve this problem), for that reason, if possible, I see myself working in some other country, either living or going to various places for my profession (conferences, helping, investigating, among other reasons).

Respect money, I have never been interested in earning more or less, just enjoying what I studied and in this case, what I will do my whole life. Still, I hope I can study other things, for example Dance, and find a balance between both professions, enjoy both.

As I mentioned at the beginning, I am still not clear on what I want to specialize in, but it is most likely related to the investigation, since personally, I feel that I do not have enough charisma to be able to perform in "territory" (also, I am quite sensitive, possibly certain contexts or situations are difficult for me to cope with, even if they are not my own). Similarly, the future is uncertain, I only know that if I am given the opportunity to try various things, I will; Life is one and you have to live it.

I still can't find my ninja way, but I hope to do it soon and enjoy it to the fullest.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like investigate, maybe we can work together in that in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I understand when you say you are sensitive, I am too. In some cases I feel like I am going to cry, it is something I have to work on.

    ResponderEliminar