jueves, 11 de junio de 2020

The best concert I have had



The most significative concert for me was on July 17, 2018 at Movistar Arena, one of my favorite k-pop boy groups performed: Got7.

Got7 is a group of seven members (4 Koreans, 1 American-Taiwanese, 1 Chinese and 1 Thai), they currently have approximately 6 years as a group, their genre is K-Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B, and their motto is “Come and get it!”

The announcement that they would come to Chile was in mid-April of that year, and thanks to the fact that there were rumors that would come, I managed to raise enough money.



It's hard for me to describe in words what I felt being there, but it was just great. I remember that I arrived super early to line outside the Movistar (the VIP section entered at 10, I think, and I was at about 6), waiting I met and shared with several people, since my friend arrived at about 8 and we were far away in the line). The wait was long but it was worth it when I entered the venue.


I remember when the concert started, I started crying (I'm very sentimental, sorry), it was great to be able to see and hear a group that I admire and love a lot; besides that the k-pop groups do not come much to Chile, even to Latin America, so I really enjoyed it. I could see them very, very close, I even managed to get one of the members to smile and pose for a photo.




When the concert finished, I still could not assimilate that I was there, I remember that I comeback home very tired; I could barely speak for having sang and shouted so much, in addition to being still in shock.












It was one of the most beautiful and memorable experiences I have ♡.

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow!
    I understand you, it's exciting since you're in line when you go to see your idol, and I imagine it had to be even more exciting to see him up close and be able to take a photo of him, especially to look and smile at the camera, how lucky were you!!!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It must be very exciting to be able to meet your favorite singers live and to be able to record them and sing with them. Personally I have never been able to go see my favorite singer but I have been to see singers that I like and it is very cool to sing with them and be able to see them in person.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a wonderfull experience, I´ve never been in a concert before and i think that probably all the people singing at the same time the same song gave you a powerfull sensation. :o xd (I also like k-pop, but I never get used to boy groups)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOOOOW! That's sounds really exciting, I like how you describe your experience, I feel like I'm even there.
    p.d. I like the photos too, especially that of the band member posing and smiling.

    ResponderEliminar